These local residents recently graduated from college.
• Lindsey Waters of Woodside graduated from the University of Vermont on May 18 with a bachelor's degree in English in the College of Arts and Sciences. In the fall of 2012, she was named to the dean's list.
• Giovanna Baffico of Menlo Park graduated May 23 from Marist College with a bachelor's degree in French.
• Matthew C. Susk of Woodside graduated with a degree in economics on May 18 from St. Lawrence University.
• Sophia Chrystel Cornew of Portola Valley graduated May 24 from Bowdoin College with a major in economics and a minor in biology.
• Ryan Quincy of Menlo Park graduated from Rice University on May 17 with a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering.
• Stephen Leadenham of Menlo Park earned a master's degree in mechanical engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
• Michael Darrow, son of Sandra and Lewis Darrow of Menlo Park, graduated May 17 from Macalester College with a degree in physics.
• Benjamin Godfrey of Portola Valley graduated summa cum laude from the University of California, Davis, with a degree in physics. He will be entering the Ph.D. physics program in condensed matter at U.C. Davis this fall.
• These four Menlo Park residents graduated from Boston University: Adam C. Luce, doctor of medicine, cum laude; Zachary D. Clarence, bachelor of fine arts in acting; Claire H. Sutton, bachelor of science in film and television, magna cum laude; and Aliya A. Lakha, master's degree in medical science.