Residential burglary report: Laptop computer and tools stolen from construction site, Atherton Ave., Feb. 11.
Grand theft reports:
• Apple iPhone stolen during party, Polhemus Ave., Feb. 9.
• Boxes containing family jewelry stolen, Catalpa Drive, Feb. 9.
Auto burglary reports:
• Back window smashed, Palmer Lane, Feb. 5.
• Back window smashed and purse found lying on ground, Holbrook Lane, Feb. 5.
• Employee suspected in $13,800 loss, 300 block of Middlefield Road, Feb. 6.
• Resident defrauded of $2,000, 21000 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Feb. 6.
• Use of falsified driver's license in attempt to withdraw funds from bank account, Chase Bank at 650 Santa Cruz Ave., Feb. 8.
• Bad check received, 300 block of Middlefield Road, Feb. 11.
• Identity theft, 100 block of Seminary Drive, Feb. 11.
Residential burglary reports:
• Jewelry stolen with estimated loss of $575, 1300 block of San Mateo Ave., Feb. 5.
• Resident came home and unidentified male ran out front door, 1000 block of Wallea Drive, Feb. 8.
• Attempted burglary, 200 block of Market Place, Feb. 8.
• Stereo equipment stolen, 700 block of Coleman Ave., Feb. 8.
• Window smashed and GPS device stolen, 1400 block of Woodland Ave., Feb. 11.
• Window smashed and purse stolen, 1600 block of Marsh Road, Feb. 11.
Grand theft report: Haron Chavez, 28, arrested on charges of attempted grand theft, 100 block of Middlefield Road, Feb. 5.
Attempted fraud report: Resident called several times by purported grandson who repeatedly asked for money to be bailed out of jail, 100 block of Greer Road, Feb. 3.
WEST MENLO PARK
• Payment requested on two credit cards not owned by resident, 2000 block of Camino a los Cerros, Feb. 4.
• Laptop computer stolen from storage area in rear of store, Starbucks Coffee Company at 3590 Alameda de las Pulgas, Feb. 8.