Auto burglary reports:
• Purse stolen with eyeglasses inside for estimated loss of $1,100, 700 block of University Drive, March 12.
• Navigation unit stolen for loss valued at $200, 1200 block of Windermere Ave., March 16.
Grand theft report: Parking decal for Menlo Park Plaza stolen from rear windshield for loss of $569, 700 block of Menlo Ave., March 16.
Residential burglary report: Rear sliding door possibly pried open but no loss, 900 block of Siskiyou Drive, March 18.
• Unauthorized use of credit card but no loss, 500 block of Fanita Way, March 12.
• Identity theft but no loss, 500 block of Hamilton Ave., March 12.
• Identity theft but no loss, 1300 block of Hollyburne Ave., March 12.
Stolen vehicle report: Green 2004 Volkswagen Passat stolen, 700 block of Fremont St., and later found in Trader Joe's parking lot, March 15.
Theft report: Relative running a convenience store owned by uncle is alleged to have stolen $71,000 by opening various credit card accounts, 17000 block of Skyline Blvd., March 12.
Fraud report: Resident received letter allegedly from Internal Revenue Service stating that he owed $3,400 in back taxes and IRS advised beginning an investigation, 100 block of Barrett Drive, March 11.