Grand theft report: Leaf blower stolen from truck, Las Lomitas Elementary School, 299 Alameda de las Pulgas, March 22.
Residential burglary report: Jewelry stolen, Lowery Drive, March 23.
Stolen vehicle report: Green golf cart, Menlo College, 1000 El Camino Real, March 22.
Grand theft reports:
• Bike valued at $800 stolen, 1100 block of Merrill St., March 22.
• Jewelry of unknown value stolen from residence, 1200 block of Willow Road, March 25.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Maroon 1993 Honda Accord, 700 block of Santa Cruz Ave., March 19.
• Blue 1989 Toyota Camry, 1100 block of Willow Road, March 24.
• Gray Hyundai Tiburon, 1100 block of Trinity Drive, March 25.
Auto burglary reports:
• Apple iPod valued at $50 stolen, 800 block of Fremont St., March 20.
• Stereo, subwoofers and amplifier with total value of $212 stolen, 700 block of Pierce Road, March 22.
Theft report: Unauthorized use of credit card to pay for $47 cell phone bill, 1000 block of Cascade Drive, March 23.
• Identity theft with no reported loss, 1300 block of Hoover St., March 19.
• False identity used to open bank accounts, 600 block of Hamilton Ave., March 23.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 1300 block of O'Brien Drive, March 24.
Spousal abuse report: first block of Middlefield Road, March 25.
Child Protective Services report: 1500 block of San Antonio St., March 25.
Fraud report: Victim discovered unauthorized charges to account of $5,000 for unauthorized cell phone service over two years, 3000 block of Tripp Road, March 18.
• Unauthorized credit cards in victim's name with total charges of $5,000, 200 block of Echo Lane, March 19.
• Unauthorized charge accounts at several Southern California department stores opened in victim's name, Alpine and Los Trancos roads, March 21.
• Wallet either lost or stolen, 100 block of Mapache Drive, March 18.
WEST MENLO PARK
Commercial burglary report: Business opened with key, cash stolen from register and cash box, and business relocked, 3000 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, March 21.