Theft report: Suspect in London, England, used e-mail and Craigslist to steal $2,200 from victim, 200 block of Atherton Ave., March 26.
Residential burglary reports:
• Attempted break-in, Stockbridge Ave., March 30.
• Window pried open and flat-screen TV stolen, first block of Watkins Ave., April 1.
Elder abuse report: First block of Parker Ave., March 28.
Auto burglary reports:
• Briefcase valued at $900 stolen. It contained personal information, credit cards, stamps and gold necklace, 4000 block of Campbell Ave., March 26.
• Window smashed and Apple iTouch music player valued at $350 stolen, O'Connor and Euclid avenues, March 29.
Grand theft report: Cash in amount of $640 stolen from office, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, March 26.
• ID theft, reported at main police station on Laurel St., March 29.
• Forged check received, 100 block of O'Connor St., March 29.
• Collection notice received from unauthorized account in victim's name, 2100 block of Monterey Ave., March 30.
• Unauthorized use of victim's Social Security number, 1100 block of Madera Ave., March 30.