Commercial burglary report: Suspect caught on videotape stealing 12 packs of cigarettes, a value of $72, Menlo Chevron gas station at 1200 El Camino Real, April 20.
Residential burglary report: Residence broken into but nothing missing, 1100 block of Windermere Ave., April 16.
Auto burglary reports:
• Window smashed and wallet and Apple iPod stolen, estimated loss of $142, in 400 block of O'Connor St., April 17.
• Rear view mirror stolen for loss estimated at $60, 1300 block of Willow Road, April 19.
Grand theft report: GPS navigation device stolen from unlocked vehicle, 600 block of Sharon Park Drive, April 22.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Three off-road motorcycles stolen and later recovered and two juvenile suspects in custody, 1200 block of Windermere Ave., April 18.
• Vehicle stolen and later recovered with stereo system missing, O'Brien and Kavanaugh drives, April 20.
• Identity theft report: No loss, reported at main police station at 700 Laurel St., April 18.
• Attempted use of expired credit card but no loss, 800 block of Live Oak Ave., April 22.
Child protective services report: 200 block of Van Buren Road, April 21.
Fraud report: Charges of $1,500 made to new and unauthorized Macy's account, 3000 block of Woodside Road, April 18.
Theft report: Trumpet and case stolen, considered worth $1,000 some 30 years ago, Alpine and Corte Madera roads, April 14.
Residential burglary report: Washing machine stolen from vacant garage with no signs of forced entry, 200 block of Portola Road, April 19.
WEST MENLO PARK
• Two audio speakers stolen from back seat of unlocked vehicle, 3600 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, April 19.
• Man paid $5,000 in apparent blackmailing incident after sending shirtless photo of himself to online interlocutor who he believed to be older than 18 but who later revealed herself to be 13 and child of police officer, 3600 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, April 19.