Grand theft report: Laptop computer stolen, Sacred Heart Preparatory High School, 150 Valparaiso Ave., April 26.
Grand theft report:
Pool sweeper stolen for estimated loss of $699, in 300 block of August Circle, April 26.
Shooting report: Thomas Mitchell, 19, arrested and charged with child neglect over incident in which juvenile in his vehicle shot BB gun and hit construction worker in shoulder, Bay and Marsh roads, April 26.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Energy drink and pastry stolen with total value of $6, Safeway supermarket, 525 El Camino Real, April 26.
• Break-in but nothing missing, Quiznos Restaurant at 604 Santa Cruz Ave., April 28.
Fraud report: Unauthorized withdrawal of funds amounting to $755 from account, 1100 block of Del Norte Ave., April 28.
Auto burglary reports:
• Placard for disabled person parking spot stolen for loss of $6, 200 block of Middlefield Road, April 26.
• Forced entry into vehicle and stereo system valued at $160 stolen, in 300 block of Ivy Drive, April 27.
• Stereos stolen with values of $100 and $150, in 1300 block of Willow Road, April 29.
• Unauthorized use of resident's online banking account for fraudulent purchase, 400 block of Summit Springs Road, April 23.
• Eleven unauthorized checks written to resident's bank account for total loss estimated at more than $1,400, in 100 block of Blue Ridge Lane, April 24.
Theft report: Four marijuana plants discovered in back of vehicle with 12-year old who confessed to having stolen the plants while driver was found to be in possession of 0.4 ounces of marijuana, Alpine and Portola State Park roads, April 21.