Fraud report: Unauthorized use of credit card, Adam Way, May 13.
Residential burglary reports:
• Residence broken into and items valued at $11,860 stolen, including video game system, two Apple iTouch devices, sunglasses, watch, video games, camera, jewelry and cash, 200 block of Hedge Road, May 13.
• Storage unit broken into and $50 worth of golf balls stolen, 400 block of Oak Grove Ave., May 10.
• Residence broken into and stereo system valued at $350 stolen, 400 block of Oak Grove Ave., May 8.
• Attempted but failed entry into home, 1100 block of Willow Road, May 18.
Grand theft reports:
• Jewelry stolen, 2100 block of Harkins Ave., May 8.
• Apple iPad valued at $500 stolen, 1300 block of Adams Court, May 12.
• Bicycle valued at $500 stolen, reported via online form, May 12.
Auto burglary reports:
• Window smashed and pearl necklace and bracelet valued at $5,000 stolen, 700 block of El Camino Real, May 11.
• Window smashed and leather backpack, art tools and flashlight with total value of $120 stolen, Callie Lane, May 11.
• Apple iPod valued at $200 and $20 in cash stolen, 1500 block of Adams Drive, May 7.
Stolen vehicle report: Gold 2004 Buick Century, Lorelei Lane, May 17.
Brandishing report: Man charged with marijuana possession brandished Smith & Wesson handgun, 1300 block of Willow Road, May 20.
Spousal abuse reports:
• 300 block of Hamilton Ave., May 8.
• 1300 block of Willow Road, May 12.
• 1200 block of Madera Ave., May 15.
• Madera Ave., May 17.
Child Protective Services report: 1100 block of Carlton Ave., May 12.
Adult Protective Services report: 1300 block of Willow Road, May 20.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, Oak Ave., May 11.
• Possible identity theft, 1300 block of Crane St., May 13.
• E-mail request for money, 300 block of Arbor Road, May 18.
Prowler report: Homeowner chased person dressed in black off property and suspect drove away in SUV hatchback of unknown make, model and color, 100 block of Croydon Way, May 8.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed, purse stolen and credit card used at gas station that did not have security camera, Albion Ave., May 15.
Auto burglary report: Wallet, jacket and gym bag stolen from locked vehicle, Windy Hill Open Space Preserve parking lot, May 15.
Identity theft report: Unauthorized phone account opened for losses of $256 in total, 100 block of North Balsamina Way, May 13.