Grand theft reports:
• Bicycle valued at $1,200 stolen, 2300 block of Eastridge Ave., May 26.
• Bicycle valued at $300 stolen, 1000 block of Oakland Ave., May 22.
Auto burglary reports:
• Total loss of $650 in theft of Apple iPod, gym bag, stereo system, and two shopping bags with goods in them, 600 block of Sharon Park Drive, May 26.
• Window smashed and amplifier valued at $300 stolen, 1200 block of Willow Road, May 21.
• Locks on victim's vehicle damaged in attempted burglary, Casey Court, May 24.
• Window smashed and sunglasses and cell phone stolen, 900 block of Peggy Lane, May 27.
• Coins and hands-free cell phone device stolen, first block of Lorelei Lane, May 27.
• Window smashed in possible burglaries, William Court and first block of Lorelei Lane, May 21 and 27.
• Window smashed and various items stolen, 1200 block of Willow Road, May 21.
Fraud report: Check fraud with $2,450 estimated loss, 900 block of Santa Cruz Ave., May 25.
Stolen vehicle reports: • Gray 2005 Chevrolet Silverado, 100 block of Newbridge St., May 24.
• Flatbed trailer, 100 block of Jefferson Drive, May 24.
Child Protective Services report: 1100 block of Berkeley Ave., May 21.