Grand theft report: Resident paid to have body work done on vehicles but worker never returned to finish work, first block of Manzanita Road, June 2.
Auto burglary reports:
• GPS device valued at $230 stolen, 1600 block of El Camino Real, June 2.
• Convertible top slashed but nothing stolen, 600 block of Sharon Park Drive, May 29.
Commercial burglary report: Wallet and cash stolen from desk, Sunset Publishing in first block of Willow Road, June 3.
• Bicycle valued at $1,900 stolen from carport, 100 block of Buckthorn Way, May 31.
• Bicycle valued at $1,200 stolen, 100 block of Hamilton Ave., June 3.
• Check fraud, first block of Hallmark Court, June 1.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 100 block of Newbridge St., June 2.
Child Protective Services report: 200 block of Van Buren Road, May 28.
Adult Protective Services report: 800 block of Fremont St., June 1.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and wallet and credit cards stolen, 100 block of Churchill Ave., May 31.
Fraud report: Six unauthorized purchases totaling $604 made on credits card, 200 block of Echo Lane, May 26.