Residential burglary report: Two bicycles valued at $5,000 and $3,500 stolen, 1000 block of San Mateo Drive, June 8.
Commercial burglary report: Computer valued at $900 stolen, TauTona Group in 4000 block of Campbell Ave., June 9.
Grand theft reports:
• Bicycle valued at $3,000 stolen, 800 block of Coleman Ave., June 7.
• Bicycle valued at $1,200 stolen, 800 block of Roble Ave., June 5.
• Camera thought to be stolen, 200 block of San Mateo Drive, June 5.
Auto burglary reports:
• UPS trucks broken into and cell phone and tennis shoes valued at $200 stolen, 1300 block of Adams Court, June 7.
• Navigation unit, iPod and iPod charger with total value of $365 stolen, 900 block of Middle Ave., June 9.
• Apple iPod valued at $350 stolen, 1300 block of Almanor Ave., June 10.
Child Protective Services reports:
• 1100 block of Willow Road, June 9.
• 400 block of Sherwood Ave., June 9.
Fraud report: Unauthorized use of checks resulting in $6,300 in total losses, 100 block of Corto Lane, June 4.
Battery report: Two youths fought and hit law enforcement officers as the officers tried to make arrests during physical altercation between the youths, Woodside High School at 199 Churchill Ave., June 4.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Two Social Security cards and U.S. Treasury bonds valued at $4,000 believed stolen from desk, 1100 block of Sherman Ave., June 7.