Residential burglary reports:
• Wood Lane, June 25.
• 1000 block of Menlo Oaks Drive, June 25.
• Suspect tried to enter through open window but fled when spotted, 800 block of Middle Ave., June 28.
• 100 block of Elliot Drive, June 29.
• Steve Neal, 20, arrested on burglary and resisting arrest charges, 200 block of Jefferson Drive, July 1.
• Laptop computer stolen and later retrieved, 1300 block of Henderson Ave., July 1.
Robbery report: Pierce Road and Madera Ave., June 30.
Auto burglary report: 1500 block of San Antonio St., June 25.
Grand theft report: Laptop computer stolen, 100 block of Commonwealth Ave., June 29.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Golf cart stolen, 1100 block of Willow Road, June 25.
• 700 block of Newbridge St., June 25.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 800 block of Hamilton Ave., June 26.
• Unauthorized use of credit card to purchase jewelry, 1100 block of Crane St., June 28.
• Tommy Chenh, 38, arrested on charges of larceny, burglary, receipt of stolen property and counterfeiting, 600 block of Santa Cruz Ave., July 1.
Spousal abuse report: 1200 block of Chilco St., June 27.
Auto burglary report: Bag and contents stolen from parked vehicle, Park-N-Ride at Woodside Road and Interstate 280, June 27.
Fraud report: Cell phone account opened in victim's name with outstanding balance of $966, in the 2000 block of Mills Ave., June 28.
WEST MENLO PARK
Weapons report: Arrest made on charges of possession of a loaded firearm, possession of a concealed firearm, shooting at or in an occupied dwelling, and negligent discharge of a firearm, 200 block of Leland Ave., June 25.