• Company not compensated for work performed for estimated $15,000 loss, oDesk Corp., 4200 Bohannon Drive, July 8.
• Unauthorized use of credit card for estimated $2,500 loss, 300 block of Trenton Way, July 2.
Grand theft reports:
• Embezzlement for estimated $3,500 loss, Advanced Chiropractic Center at 630 Oak Grove Ave., July 7.
• Handgun valued at $499 stolen, 700 block of Fremont St., July 6.
Auto burglary reports:
• Digital camera, two-way radio, GPS device, jacket and glasses stolen for an estimated $1,140 loss, 1600 block of Marsh Road, July 3.
• GPS device stolen for an estimated $250 loss, 1100 block of Del Norte Ave., July 8.
• CD player valued at $120 stolen, 1100 block of Willow Road, July 2.
• Cloth handbag, jeans and shorts stolen for an estimated $98 loss, first block of Scott Drive, July 7.
Child Protective Services reports:
• 700 block of Ivy Drive, July 7.
• Creek Drive and El Camino Real, July 6.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Two bottle of vodka stolen and recovered, Safeway supermarket at 525 El Camino Real, July 2.
• Printer stolen for $150 estimated loss, Belle Haven School at 400 Ivy Drive, July 6.
Residential burglary report: Vacant house broken into but nothing taken, 200 block of Ivy Drive, July 3.
Stolen vehicle report: Silver Honda Accord, 200 block of Hamilton Ave., July 3.
Fraud report: Losses of about $80,000 through misrepresentation by individuals posing as customers, Paymate Corp. at 2105 Woodside Road, July 2.