Auto burglary report: Truck broken into, Atherton Ave., July 16.
Fraud report: Unauthorized use of credit card, Elena Ave., July 17.
Grand theft report: Watch missing, Acacia Drive, July 20.
• Unauthorized use of credit card to purchase $23,000 worth of computer routing equipment, 3900 block of Bohannon Drive, July 22.
• Unauthorized use of credit card to purchase $8,600 in airline and concert tickets, July 21.
• Losses of $2,000 in telephone scam, 400 block of Burgess Drive, July 22.
• Guest smoked in non-smoking room and left without paying $200 fine, Mermaid Inn at 727 El Camino Real, July 17.
Residential burglary reports:
• Bicycle, jewelry and laptop computer, together valued at $2,900, stolen, 1000 block of Menlo Oaks Drive, July 17.
• Loss estimated at $27 for stolen wallet with ID and debit card, 1200 block of Willow Road, July 16.
• Passports stolen, 200 block of Felton Drive, July 12.
Commercial burglary report: Arrest made after stolen jewelry valued at $155 discovered in possession of suspect in tent, Connoisseur's Marketplace street fair, July 18.
Grand theft reports:
• Thirty scarves valued at $2,400 stolen, Connoisseur's Marketplace street fair, July 18.
• Bicycle with estimated value of $1,000 stolen, intersection of Laurel St. and Burgess Drive, July 7.
Auto burglary reports:
• Window smashed and estimated $1,400 theft that includes backpack, laptop computer, MP3 player and cell phone charger, 700 block of Menlo Ave., July 13.
• Window smashed and Apple iPod stolen, 1100 block of Willow Road, July 20.