Residential burglary report: Open door and possible pry marks found so police searched house with K9 team, Hawthorn Drive, Sept. 1.
Fraud report: Use of phony driver's license to withdraw $3,500 from victim's bank account, Brittany Meadows Ave., Aug. 28.
Grant theft report: Unlocked bike valued at $2,000 stolen from secure backyard, Arthur Lane, Aug. 29.
Residential burglary report: Storage unit lock possibly picked and two suitcases valued at $200 stolen, 1300 block of Hoover St., Aug. 28.
Grand theft reports:
• Unlocked bicycle stolen, 800 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Aug. 29.
• Wallet stolen after being left overnight in park, Seminary Drive and Santa Monica Ave., Aug. 28.
• Handgun stolen, main police station at 701 Laurel St., Aug. 30.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, 1000 block of Laurel St., Aug. 31.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, first block of University Drive, Sept. 1.
• Unauthorized use of Social Security number, 100 block of Kenmore Way, Aug. 26.
• Charges totaling $405 from unauthorized use of debit card, 400 block of Old La Honda Road, Aug. 31.
Theft report: Footprints on dewy wooden bridge suspected in connection with missing saw horse, 400 block of Minoca Road, Aug. 29.
Auto burglary reports:
• Windows smashed on two vehicles and GPS stolen from one, Lawler Ranch and Sand Hill roads, Aug. 25.