Grand theft reports:
• Large pieces of equipment stolen from truck, Selby Lane, Sept. 3.
• Western trophy saddle stolen after horse show, Menlo Circus Club at 190 Park Lane, Sept. 9.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $19,970 in theft of laptop computer, several pieces of jewelry and cash, 200 block of Seminary Drive, Sept. 6.
• Loss estimated at $3,800 in theft of laptop, iPod and jewelry, 500 block of Pope St., Sept. 3.
• Loss estimated at $2,579 in theft of laptop, camera, iPad, Palm Pad and cash, 100 block of Laurel Ave., Sept. 3.
• Fence and cables cut and loss estimated at $1,400 in theft of four leaf blowers and a gas can, 1100 block of O'Brien Drive., Sept. 6.
• Loss estimated at $360 in theft of bicycle, helmet and lock from apartment parking area, 1600 block of El Camino Real, Sept. 3.
Grand theft report: Bicycle valued at $1,000 stolen, first block of Willow Road, Sept. 3.
Fraud report: Loss of $750 in unauthorized use of credit card, 600 block of Willow Road, Sept. 8.
Auto burglary reports:
• GPS valued at $150 stolen, 1700 block of Poppy Ave., Sept. 3.
• Paper work and registration stolen from vehicle, 1900 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Sept. 3.
• Vehicle parked in driveway broken into, 500 block of Bay Road, Sept. 6.
Stolen vehicle report: Silver 1997 Honda Accord, 400 block of Oak Grove Ave., Sept. 6.
Spousal abuse report: 1400 block of Almanor Ave., Sept. 6.
Assault report: Motorcyclist arrested and booked into jail after non-injury accident that led to assault on vehicle driver by motorcyclist, Woodside Road and Interstate 280, Sept. 4.
Fraud report: Woman attempted to cash check allegedly made out to her but fled as bank manager attempted to verify transaction with checking account owner, 100 block of Bow Way, Sept. 7.
WEST MENLO PARK
Theft report: Jewelry valued at $53,200 in black leather purse that was stolen, 2000 block of Sand Hill Road, Sept. 5.
Assault report: Grandson taken to county hospital after picking up empty wine bottle from floor and hitting grandmother in head with it while watching TV, 3000 block of Sand Hill Road, Sept. 1.