Grand theft report: Diamond earrings and diamond rings with total value of $19,500 stolen from hotel room, Stanford Park Hotel at 100 El Camino Real, Oct. 10.
Residential burglary reports:
• Home ransacked; losses totaling $2,250 in theft of plasma TV, digital camera and cash, 1100 block of Bieber Ave., Oct. 11.
• Computers and cable box valued at $1,900 stolen, 1300 block of Madera Ave., Oct. 11.
• Losses totaling $1,705 in theft of three bicycles, an air compressor, a video game player and hats, 1300 block of Madera Ave., Oct. 9.
• Loss of $600 in theft of three tires, 1100 block of Willow Road, Oct. 8.
Commercial burglary report: A total of $936 in cash and a $50 lock stolen, Oil Changers at 944 Willow Road, Oct. 11.
Assault and attempted armed robbery report: Victim approached by man with air gun who attempted to rob victim but was fought off and fled, 1100 block of Carlton Ave., Oct. 11.
Auto burglary report: Loss estimated at $100 in theft of CD and MP3 player, 1200 block of O'Brien Drive, Oct. 8.
• Victim using Craigslist wired $500 to hold vehicle for sale at dealership in Monterey only to discover the dealership did not exist, 1200 block of Sevier Ave., Oct. 12.
• Loss of $50 in unauthorized access to bank account, 1200 block of Sevier Ave., Oct. 12.
Auto burglary reports:
• GPS valued at $2000 stolen, Park-and-Ride lot at Woodside Road and Interstate 280, Oct. 9.
• Window smashed and expensive high- tech equipment stolen, Park-and-Ride lot at Woodside Road and Interstate 280, Oct. 9.