Grand theft report: Construction laser device stolen from truck cab, 100 block of Tuscaloosa Ave., Nov. 2.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss of $930 in theft of laptop computer and cufflinks, 300 block of Hamilton Ave., Oct. 31.
• Initial loss of $200 in theft of bike, which was recovered, 400 block pf Waverley St., Nov. 3.
• No loss in attempted but unsuccessful break-in, 100 block of Hamilton Ave., Oct. 30.
Grand theft reports:
• Bicycled valued at $750 stolen from front porch, 1900 block of Santa Cruz Ave., Nov. 3.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of small suitcase containing 25 handmade dolls, 2400 block of Sand Hill Road, Nov. 3.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss of $485 in theft of purse, 1000 block of Marsh Road, Oct. 31.
• Loss of $335 in theft of GPS device, satellite radio and sunglasses, 1300 block of Woodland Ave., Nov. 1.
• Loss of $50 in theft of radio, 300 block of Elm St., Nov. 1.
• Door damaged in unsuccessful attempt to enter vehicle, 1100 block of Sevier Ave., Nov. 2.
Assault with deadly weapon report: Jorge Beltran, 36, arrested and booked on charges of assault with bottle, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Nov. 4.
Indecent exposure report: Man arrested after identification by victim of having exposed himself, Eleanor Drive and Stockbridge Ave., Oct. 27.
Theft report: Two checks allegedly removed from mailbox and attempt made to cash them in Sacramento by woman later arrested, 200 block of Wyndham Drive, Nov. 2.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Entry through unlocked front window and loss estimated at $15,685 in theft of various items, 3000 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, Nov. 1.