Grand theft report: Jewelry missing from home, first block of Cebalo Lane, Nov. 15.
Residential/commercial burglary reports:
• Losses of $9,229 in theft of seven laptop computers and $486 in cash, JobTrain at 1200 O'Brien Drive, Nov. 8.
• Losses of $2,844 in residential theft of laptop, laptop bag, DVD and gold ring, 1000 block of Ringwood Ave., Nov. 12.
• Loss of $1,999 in theft of LCD projector, Peninsula Ventures at 3000 Sand Hill Road, Nov. 8.
• Loss of $1,500 in cash after window smashed, Baneth's Willow Road Pharmacy, Nov. 15.
Grand theft reports:
• Loss estimated at $13,000 in unauthorized international phone calls, Bridgescale at 2200 Sand Hill Road, Nov. 11.
• Loss of $420 in theft of bicycle, 1100 block of elder Ave., Nov. 11.
• Loss of $630 in theft of cell phone, 600 block of Sharon Park Drive, Nov. 14.
• Loss of $600 in theft of cell phone from bicycle saddlebag, Middlefield Road and Ravenswood Ave., Nov. 8.
• Loss of $140 in theft of video game player and game, 1300 block of Willow Road, Nov. 14.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Blue 1989 Toyota Camry stolen, 1100 block of Willow Road, Nov. 9.
• Tan 1987 Volvo 740 Turbo, 1300 Windermere Ave., Nov. 13.
• Loss of $2,000, first block of Politzer Drive, Nov. 9.
• Loss of $194 in unauthorized use of credit card, 1100 block of Windsor Way, Nov. 8.
• Loss of $60 in unauthorized access to checking account from somewhere in Las Vegas, 1100 block of Crane St., Nov. 9.
Spousal abuse reports:
• Arrest made, 1200 block of Carlton Ave., Nov. 14.
• Arrest made, 1100 block of Madera Ave., Nov. 15.
Auto burglary report: Smashed passenger side window, estimated loss of $840, Woodside Park and Ride, Nov. 13.
• Sunglasses valued at $30 stolen from unlocked vehicle, 200 block of Canyon Drive, Nov. 14.
• Loss of about $50 in theft of sunglasses, bag of change, and keys from unlocked vehicle, 200 block of Canyon Drive, Nov. 14.
WEST MENLO PARK
Auto burglary report: Passenger window smashed and laptop computer, bag and calculator stolen, 2000 block of Cedar Ave., Nov. 16.