Residential burglary report: Home broken into via side door and jewelry stolen, 200 block of Oak Grove Ave., Dec. 1.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, reported at Atherton police station, Nov. 29.
• Unauthorized use of Social Security number, first block of Maryland Ave., Nov. 30.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of two power tools, Modular Technology, 3723 Haven Ave., Nov. 19.
• Loss estimated at $1,900 in theft of three laptop computers, Computers for Everyone at 3723 Haven Ave., Nov. 19.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of computer monitor and books, Healthonomy at 3723 Haven Ave., Nov. 19.
• Loss estimated at $1,000 in theft of computer, East Palo Alto High School at 475 Pope St., Nov. 22.
• Loss estimated at $330 in theft of guitar and supplies, German American School at 275 Elliott Drive, Nov. 29.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $1,650 in theft of four computer game consoles and 15 games, 1000 block of Noel Drive, Dec. 1.
• Loss estimated at $1,350 in theft of laptop computer and day-planner calendar, 1100 block of Almanor Ave., Nov. 22.
• Losses estimated at $850 in theft of tools from shed, 400 block of Central Ave., Nov. 19.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,200 in theft of laptop and projector, 100 block of Independence Drive, Nov. 22.
• Cable attaching tool box to vehicle cut and losses estimated at $1,425 in theft of tools and extension cords, 4000 block of Bohannon Drive, Nov. 27.
• Satellite radio with estimated value of $400 stolen, 1100 block of Henderson Ave., Nov. 26.
• Stereo with estimated value of $150 stolen, 700 block of Pierce Road, Nov. 22.
Grand theft report: Loss estimated at $415 in theft of flatware and cooking utensils, 1000 block of Lassen Ave., Nov. 26.
• Loss of $736 in unauthorized use of credit card, 1000 block of Marcussen Drive, Nov. 30.
• Loss of $340 in unauthorized use of credit card, 800 block of Arbor Road, Nov. 19.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Silver 2002 Dodge Caravan and maroon 2000 Toyota Corolla, 1100 block of Hollyburne Ave., Nov. 22.
• White 2008 Honda Civic, 200 block of Terminal Ave., Nov. 29.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and Apple iPod, gym clothes, towels and cosmetics stolen, Park-and-Ride lot at Woodside and Lindenbrook roads, Nov. 27.
Theft report: Loss estimated at between $3,000 and $5,000 in theft of jewelry, 200 block of Golden Oak Drive, Nov. 17.
Auto theft report: Window smashed and $200 in cash stolen along with blouse and other contents of wallet, 300 block of Wyndham Drive, Nov. 30.
Theft report: Items valued at $200 stolen from unlocked vehicle, 200 block of South Balsamina Way, Nov. 28.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Items valued at $15,700 stolen via unlocked front window, 3000 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, Nov. 1.