Auto burglary report: Forced entry into vehicle and theft of two leaf blowers and two chainsaws, Fenwood Drive, Dec. 7.
Grand theft report: Gift card stolen, first block of Linda Vista Ave., Dec. 8.
Grand theft reports:
• Jewelry valued at $24,000 stolen sometime between Oct. 21 and Nov. 11, Hallmark Circle, Dec. 3.
• Loss estimated at $1,440 in theft from unlocked vehicle of prescription sunglasses and glasses, flashlight, backpack and cell phone charger, first block of Willow Road, Dec. 8.
• Computer valued at $900 stolen from unlocked vehicle, 1300 block of Willow Road, Dec. 6.
• Bicycle valued at $300 stolen from carport, 800 block of Coleman Ave., Dec. 4.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $5,700 in theft of safe, two laptop computers, a video camera and three TVs, 600 block of Hamilton Ave., Dec. 5.
• Jewelry valued at $2,100 stolen via unlocked window, 1100 block of Willow Road, Dec. 7.
Auto burglary reports:
• Forced entry into vehicle and loss estimated at $700 in theft of purse, 2700 block of Haven Ave., Dec. 3.
• Loss estimated at $520 in theft of GPS device and other items, 900 block of Arnold Way, Dec. 6.
• Window smashed and loss estimated at $420 in theft of Apple iPod, 300 block of Sharon Park Road, Dec. 8
Stolen vehicle reports:
• Gray 1987 Toyota Camry, 600 block of Oak Grove Ave., Dec. 6.
• White 1999 Nissan pickup truck, 900 block of Hamilton Ave., Dec. 8.
• Loss estimated at $595 in unauthorized use of credit card, 400 block of Oak Grove Ave., Dec. 6.
• Arrest made on charges of identity theft and false representation in connection with $50 worth of yard work, 400 block of Chester St., Dec. 7.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $30,000 in cash in theft of safe from residence in October or November, 600 block of Lombardy Way, Dec. 1.
Arson report: Fire at construction site, Canada College at 4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Dec. 1.