Kidnapping report: Possible parental abduction, Encinal School at 195 Encinal Ave., Dec. 17.
• Menlo Park 7-Eleven at 525 Oak Grove Ave., Dec. 18.
• Unauthorized use of credit card, Camino Al Lago, Dec. 18.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $6,900 in break-in and theft of cash and jewelry, 1300 block of Almanor Ave., Dec. 23.
• Loss estimated at $2,185 in break-in and theft of computer, video game player and games, and Apple iPad, 200 block of Hedge Road, Dec. 21.
• Attempted burglary interrupted with the arrest of Heather Nielsen, 27, on burglary charges, first block of Greenwood Place, Dec. 23.
Commercial burglary report: Loss estimated at $14 in break-in and theft of nine checks and a company stamp, 1100 block of El Camino Real, Dec. 20.
Grand theft report: Loss estimated at $3,300 in theft of 11 leaf blowers, 1100 block of O'Brien Drive, Dec. 20.
• Cashing of bad check for $562 attempted, La Michoacana Market at 1305 Willow Road, Dec. 21.
• Loss of $189 in unauthorized use of credit card, 1000 block of Marcussen Drive, Dec. 22.
• Two fraudulent bank accounts opened in resident's name, 2400 block of Sharon Oaks Drive, Dec. 20.
Fraud report: Resident lost wallet in Oakland and suspects that new bank cards were stolen from mailbox after learning of fraudulent charges to bank account.