Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $7,500 in break-in through smashed rear window and theft of jewelry, including rings, watches and earrings, Loma Prieta Lane, June 20.
• Loss estimated at $1,600 in theft of bicycle from unlocked garage, Oakhurst Place, June 15.
• Losses estimated at $2,500 in theft of two unlocked mountain bikes from open garage, Oak Ave., June 18.
• Loss estimated at $500 in theft of purse, cell phone, makeup and costume jewelry from unlocked locker, Laurel St., June 15.
• Losses of about $160 in theft of three potted dahlia plants from garden of residence, Laurel Ave., June 17.
Fraud report: Loss estimated at $2,000 in possible unauthorized debit of child support payment from victim's account, Windermere Ave., June 18.
Spousal abuse report: Arrest made, Hamilton Ave., June 16.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $4,000 in theft of miscellaneous tools from locked vehicle found with doors ajar but no signs of forced entry, Park-n-Ride, June 18.
Theft report: Unknown losses in theft of two bikes from bike rack, Menlo-Atehrton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, June 18.