Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $2,400 in theft of two women's handbags containing credit cards and checkbook, Trinity Drive, Dec. 31.
• Losses estimated at $1,400 in entry through unlocked rear window and theft of athletic hats, two pairs of tennis shoes, video game player and games, Willow Road, Jan. 4.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of locked bicycle from apartment carport, Florence Lane, Dec. 27.
• No apparent losses in attempted burglary through window in rear door, with suspects possibly fleeing after being startled by arrival of resident, O'Keefe St., Dec. 31.
• Entry via rear window and theft of stamps and headphones, Laurel Ave., Jan. 2.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,650 in theft from locked vehicle of vehicle instrument panel, CP radio, AM/FM radio and twin-size mattress, Independence Drive and Constitution Ave., Dec. 29.
• Losses estimated at $792 in break-in through smashed rear passenger side window and theft of purse with contents that included gift cards, iPod Nano and $300 in cash, Marsh Road, Jan. 3.
• Losses estimated at $485 in theft of cell phone and wallet containing gift cards and $35 cash, Laurel Ave., Dec. 30.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of bicycle from carport, Noel Drive, Jan. 2.
• Loss estimated at $430 in theft of locked bicycle from open apartment garage, Noel Drive, Jan. 3.
Accident report: Bicyclist refused medical assistance after collision with vehicle left him with cuts on finger and above left eye, sore knee and aches and pains over entire body, Canada and Romero roads, Dec. 27.
Gun surrender report: BB gun turned over to Sheriff's Office deputy for destruction, Cervantes Road, Dec. 27.
Auto burglary report: Smashed window and theft of Christmas gift and purse containing 35 mm camera and wallet, parking lot for Windy Hill Open Space Preserve on Portola Road, Dec. 27.
Auto burglary report: Car stereo/iPod Nano stolen, Watkins Ave., Dec. 30.