Residential burglary reports:
• Jewelry with a value of $9,100 is missing from a home on Sharon Park Drive. Entry was likely by an unlocked bathroom door, Nov. 19.
• Someone entered a home on Coleman Avenue through an unlocked side door and absconded with a desk, a fax machine, a rug and a dining room table, a $4,200 loss, Nov. 16.
• Residents say that nothing was stolen after a break-in through a bathroom window of a Coleman Avenue home, Nov. 16.
• The extent of the losses, the list of items stolen, and the means of entry are not yet available to police in the burglary of a locked storage unit at Extra Space Storage on Willow Road, Nov. 20.
Auto burglar reports:
• In a loss estimated at $14,300, someone smashed a rear passenger window and broke into a vehicle parked in the 200 block of El Camino Real and got way with four ThinkPad computers and their cases, an Apple iPhone with a headset, several charging cords, headphones, a check for $1,200, a lamp, a tape recorder, glasses, flash drives and a circuit board, Nov. 19.
• A vehicle with a smashed front passenger window and parked in the 2800 block of Sand Hill Road is missing $2,677 worth of goods, including a backpack that had been sitting on the floor and contained a laptop computer, an Apple iPad, a wallet with $100 in it, a checkbook and credit cards, Nov. 15.
• Four books and a laptop computer, a total estimated value of $2,110, are missing from a locked vehicle that had been parked in the 200 block of El Camino Real and was found with its rear passenger window smashed, Nov. 19.
• A laptop computer and case with a total value of $1,770 is missing from a vehicle parked in the 200 block of El Camino Real with a rear passenger side window smashed, Nov. 19.
• A $400 laptop computer bag is missing from a vehicle that had its rear passenger window smashed while parked in the 200 block of El Camino Real, Nov. 19.
• A bicycle with a value of $930 from an Coleman Place apartment complex carport, where it had been unattended and unlocked, Nov. 18.
• An unlocked bike said to be worth $400 was stolen from a patio of a home on Menalto Avenue, Nov. 19.