Residential burglary reports:
• A home on Gabarda Way is missing a safe containing $50,000 in jewelry, an Apple iPad and Mac PowerBook computer, $800 in cash and various items of personal identification, including passports and social security cards. The burglary happened sometime between 11:30 a.m and 5 p.m. and there was no evidence of a break-in. Dec. 13.
• A significant number of items of personal property are missing from "throughout" a La Mesa Drive home, where a downstairs bedroom window had been left unlocked. A deputy photographed the house and attempted to find fingerprints. Dec. 14.
• Deputies responded to a call about a collection of discarded property on the side of La Mesa Drive. Among the items were a white cloth belt, a pair of white earmuffs, a somewhat torn-up white gift box, and five shot glasses decorated with a Christmas theme. Although an Apple iPad was reported to be included, deputies did not find one. Dec. 13.
• A Raleigh 13 Detour road bike with an estimate value of $600 is missing from the front porch of a Pecora Way home. Dec. 16.
Auto burglary report: Someone broke the driver's door lock on a vehicle parked at a Woodside Park N Ride lot and stole an amplifier, speaker and tools, a loss estimated at $2,900. Dec. 16.
Residential burglary report: A spool of copper wire with an estimated value of $1,200 is missing from an unlocked garage on Terminal Avenue. Dec. 16.
Commercial burglary report: Someone broke a glass door into St. Raymond School at 1211 Arbor Road, but it appears that nothing was taken. Dec. 15.
• An Apple iPad Mini with an estimated value $712 was stolen from a carrying case left on a park bench in the 200 block of Bay Road. Dec. 17.
• Someone stole a $550 bike locked to a metal pole in the 600 block of Menlo Avenue. Dec. 16.
• An unlocked vehicle parked in the 900 block of Hobart Street is missing $5 in cash, an Apple iPod radio transmitter and sunglasses, a total loss of about $205. Dec. 15.
• A $37 box of baby formula is missing from Safeway supermarket on Sharon Park Drive, Dec. 14.
WEST MENLO PARK
Found property report: At the Dutch Goose restaurant in unincorporated Menlo Park, a deputy had a community service officer collect for storage an abandoned bike found leaning against a dumpster. A check on the bike's serial number came back with no information. Dec. 12.
Theft report: A backpack and camera bag were reported missing from a bench at the Woodside Priory School at 302 Portola Road. Dec. 11.