• A woman from Berkeley Avenue and a man from Euclid Avenue told police that blank checks had been stolen from their mailboxes. The woman reported a check forged for $20,000 and the man reported a $19,000 forgery. May 6 and May 2.
• In response to a phone call from someone claiming to be from the Miami Police Department, a man from Laurel Avenue wired $2,000 to post bail for his granddaughter, allegedly in a Miami jail. May 2.
• A resident of Madera Avenue told police that someone stole his credit card and bought an airline ticket for $1,318. May 5.
Residential burglary report: Someone stole tools from two residences under construction. The estimated loss is $2,645 from a Wood Lane home, and an unstated loss from a San Mateo Drive home. May 9.
• A woman living in the 1900 block of Santa Cruz Avenue told police that someone stole pieces of jewelry with a value of $1,200. May 7.
• A bag containing a laptop computer and a wallet, a total value of $1,020, was stolen from a locker at Facebook at Hacker Way. May 7.
• Someone stole a locked metal box from a home in the 1300 block of Willow Road. The contents included $60 in cash, jewelry and prescription medication, a total loss of about $141. May 4.
• A man had his hair cut at Golden Shears barbershop on Santa Cruz Avenue and walked out of the barbershop without paying. May 2.