Driving with suspended license report: A deputy on state Highway 84 stopped a vehicle with an expired registration and asked for the driver's license and evidence that he owned the vehicle. The driver told the deputy that he didn't have the paperwork; that he didn't need a driver's license in that he was not driving, but "traveling"; and that the state's driving laws did not apply to him. He was issued a ticket and his vehicle was towed. July 9.
Warrant arrest report: Deputies arrested and booked into county jail James Kehrberg of La Honda on Montelena Court in connection with three separate arrest warrants in the amounts of $3,000, $5,000 and $7,500, all for driving with a suspended license. July 11.
Auto burglary reports:
• A vehicle parked on Noel Drive was found broken into and ransacked. The interior showed evidence of a damaged ignition switch, a result of someone trying to start the vehicle without a key. Nothing was taken. July 13.
• Someone smashed a window on a vehicle parked in the 1200 block of El Camino Real and stole personal documents. July 13.
• An Apple iPad was stolen from a residence on Madera Avenue. Estimated loss: $500. July 16.
• Someone stole a parking plaza permit from a vehicle parked in Parking Plaza 3 at Santa Cruz Avenue and University Drive. July 15.
• A resident of Hill Avenue told police that his paycheck had been stolen from his mailbox. No report of losses. July 15.
• Someone stole a purse from a shopping cart at El Rancho Supermarket at 812 Willow Road. No report of losses. July 11.
Stolen vehicle report: Silver 1993 Honda Accord stolen from Ravenswood Avenue. July 13.