Residential burglary report: Residents of two homes, on Brookwood Road and Woodside Drive, found sliding glass doors smashed and evidence of someone having gone through the homes without taking anything. Investigators detected partial fingerprints at one home. Aug. 1 and 2.
Grand theft report: Someone stole three rings from a home on Moore Road. No evidence and no signs of forced entry. Estimated loss: $25,000. Aug. 4.
Theft report: A bicycle sitting outside and unlocked was stolen from a Montelena Court residence. Estimated loss: $800. Aug. 4.
Accident report: A bicyclist traveling east on Woodside Road east of Highway 35 suffered minor injuries after crossing a double yellow line and striking a westbound vehicle. The bike frame had major damage and the vehicle minor damage.
Stolen mail reports:
• A resident of Martinez Road reported that his mailbox had been broken into and the mail stolen. Aug. 7.
• A resident of Moore Road reported missing mail after returning from three weeks out of town. July 31.
Residential burglary report: Someone entered a house on Granada Court via an open front window and rummaged through several rooms. It's not known if anything was taken, and investigators found no fingerprints. Aug. 5.
Fraud report: A resident of Golden Oak Drive reported that someone tried to get a refund of $46,696 using his tax information. July 31.
WEST MENLO PARK
Stolen vehicle report: Corner of Ashton Avenue and Alameda de las Pulgas. Aug. 7.
Residential burglary reports:
• Someone stole a bicycle from an unlocked garage on Hobart Street. Estimated loss: $3,000. Aug. 3.
• Someone kicked in a garage door of a residence on San Mateo Drive and ransacked the house, though nothing appears to have been taken. July 31.
• Someone pried open the rear window of a vehicle parked in the 2100 block of Santa Cruz Avenue. Nothing taken. July 31.
Commercial burglary report: A plasma cutter was stolen from a locked construction site on Merrill Street. Estimated loss: $2,000. Aug. 6.
Auto burglary report: Someone broke into a vehicle parked on Sharon Park Drive and stole comic books, sunglasses and a hair brush. Estimated loss: $310. Aug. 6.
• A man entered the Cheeky Monkey toy store on Santa Cruz Avenue and stole two Lego sets. Estimated loss: $784. Aug. 4.
• Someone stole a bicycle from in front of a home on Curtis Street. Estimated loss: $650. Aug. 7.
• Five pieces of jewelry were stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked in the 700 block of Willow Road. Estimated loss: $500. Aug. 4.
• A man entered the Safeway supermarket on Sharon Park Drive, stole four bottles of champagne and fled in a waiting red pickup truck. Estimated loss: $385. Aug. 5.
• Someone stole shoes, sandals and a bag from an unlocked vehicle parked in an Atkinson Lane driveway. Estimated loss: $180. Aug. 7.
Stolen vehicle reports:
• An unlocked 1997 cream Honda Prelude with the keys inside was stolen on Haven Avenue. Aug. 5.
• A locked 1991 blue Honda Accord was stolen from a Hedge Road driveway. Aug. 7.