Theft report: Tools and equipment stolen from unlocked construction site, 200 block of Glenwood Ave., March 14.
Fraud report: Business partner appears to have drained shared account to secretly fund another business, 100 block of Farm Road, March 14.
Auto burglary report: Green SUV broken into, parking lot at Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, March 12.
• Unauthorized use of Social Security number, 200 block of Camino Al Lago, March 15.
• Identity theft, Selby Lane, March 15.
• Unauthorized use of Social Secutiry number, first block of South Gate Ave., March 17.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $11,800 in break-in and theft of electronic equipment, jewelry and computers, 1000 block of Del Norte Ave., March 14.
• Loss estimated at $600 in break-in and theft of TV, 200 block of Ivy Drive, March 17.
• Loss estimated at $7,000 in unauthorized use of credit card to purchase products made by Apple Computer Inc., 1400 block of Mills Court, March 17.
• Attempt to pass counterfeit $50 bill, Yogurt Stop at 401 El Camino Real, March 16.
• Resident continuing to be billed for electricity at former residence in Texas, 1300 block of Hill Ave., March 14.