Residential burglary report: Jewelry valued at $26,642 stolen from inside her residence, Wilburn Ave., April 17.
• Unauthorized use of credit card but no financial loss, first block of Ashfield Road, April 15.
• Unauthorized spending of air miles in connection with unauthorized forwarding of e-mail messages but no financial loss, first block of Winchester Drive, April 15.
• No financial loss in connection with letter falsely representing Internal Revenue Service and attempt to obtain bank account information, 200 block of Oak Grove Ave., April 21.
Child protective services report: 100 block of El Camino Real, April 20.
Grand theft report: Purse stolen from unlocked vehicle, 100 block of Olive Hill Lane, April 16.
Auto burglary report: Break-in and theft of purse containing about $300 in cash, three credit cards, checkbook and seven gift cards to various businesses, 200 block of S. Castanya Way, April 17.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $25,000 to $35,000 in break-in through unlocked window and theft of TV, Apple iPod, sunglasses and jewelry, 200 block of Ivy Drive, April 19.
• Loss estimated at $40 in break-in and theft of costume jewelry, 100 block of Newbridge St., April 15.
Commercial burglary report: Juvenile arrested in attempted theft of three bottles of alcoholic beverages, Draegers Market at 1010 University Drive, April 15.
Grand theft report: Losses estimated at $3,655 in theft from unlocked vehicle of duffle bag containing camera, clothing, reading glasses and watch, 1500 block of Mills Court, April 17.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $800 in break-in and theft of laptop computer, 700 block of Stanford Ave., April 19.
• Loss estimated at $400 in break-in and theft of purse, cell phone and clothing, 200 block of Oak Grove Ave., April 16.
• Loss estimated at $165 in break-in and theft of wallet, Campo Bello Court, April 19.
• Loss of $1,300 in unauthorized withdrawal from bank account, 1100 block of Noel Drive, April 20.
• Loss of $319 in identity theft case, 700 block of Coleman Ave., April 19.
• Loss of $100 in unauthorized use of credit card, 1100 block of Windermere Ave., April 15.
• Loss unspecified in connection with six unauthorized charges on victim's credit card, 200 block of Chester St., April 16.