• Bike stolen from driveway, first block of Encino Road, May 13.
• Two locked bikes stolen from bike rack, Laurel Elementary School. 95 Edge Road, May 14.
Attempted residential burglary report: Residence window smashed, De Bell Drive, May 17.
Commercial burglary report: Loss estimated at $11,000 in break-in and theft of six computers and associated equipment, Badgeville Corp., 855 Oak Grove Ave., May 19.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $9,000 in break-in to garage and theft of one bicycle, 800 block of Fremont Ave., May 18.
• Loss estimated at $7,470 in break-in to unoccupied residence and theft of two computers, three cell phones, video game console, camera, jewelry, MP3 player and charger, DVDs and $100 cash, 1000 block of Creek Drive, May 13.
• Loss estimated at $1,230 in entry through unlocked door and theft of laptop computer, coin purse and jewelry, 200 block of Oak Court, May 16.
• Loss estimated at $620 in break-in and theft of laptop computer, 1100 block of Merrill St., May 13.
• Unknown losses in entry through open bedroom window and theft of two pieces of jewelry, 1600 block of Stanford Ave., May 19.
Fraud report: Loss estimated at $5,000 in unauthorized use of debit card, Fremont St., May 17.
• Loss estimated at $600 in theft of cell phone, 500 block of El Camino Real, May 13.
• Loss estimated at $200 in theft of GPS device from unlocked vehicle, 700 block of Magnolia St., May 13.
• Video game console stolen, 1200 block of Willow Road, May 18.
Child Protective Services report: 700 block of El Camino Real, May 19.