Residential burglary report: Total loss estimated at $24,000 in entry of unlocked residence and theft of woman's watch and wedding ring, valued at $22,500, Fox Hollow Road, Sept. 23.
Theft report: Unauthorized utility billing to Woodside address ongoing since 2002, Fox Hill Road, Sept. 15.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $5,800 in break-in and theft of two laptop computers, an Apple iPod, cameras and two TVs, Madera Ave., Sept. 20.
• Losses estimated at $355 in entry through open window and theft of miscellaneous items, including coins, bills, watch, iPod cable and headphones and set of keys, O'Keefe St. and Menalto Ave., Sept. 16.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $2,120 after window smash and theft of gym bag containing clothes, shoes, class ring, earrings and wallet with $50 in cash, 2800 block of Sand Hill Road, Sept. 16.
• Losses estimated at $670 in break-in and theft of laptop computer, messenger bag and lab coat, 900 block of El Camino Real, Sept. 22.
• Loss estimated at $1,000 in and theft of locked bicycle in carport, Middle Ave., Sept. 21.
• Loss estimated at $500 for lost phone, Bayfront Park in 1600 block of Marsh Road, Sept. 20.
Spousal abuse report: Barton Way, Sept. 18.
Child abuse report: Carlton Ave., Sept. 22.
Fraud report: Counterfeit $50 bill passed, 4000 block of Alpine Road, Sept. 16.
WEST MENLO PARK
• Word "backwoods" sprayed on company truck, 3000 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, Sept. 20.
• Tire slashed, Monterey Ave., Sept. 15.
Auto burglary report: Loss estimated at $450 in window smash and petty theft, Bellair Way, Sept. 17.