Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $51,850 in break-in through rear window and theft of jewelry, laptop computer, digital camera and Apple iPhone, Bay Road, Oct. 13.
• Unknown losses in break-in through rear window and theft of jewelry and electronic items, Hedge Road, Oct. 10.
• Unknown losses in break-in through front door of vacant apartment, though door not damaged, Newbridge St., Oct. 10.
• Losses estimated at $7,000 in unauthorized use of credit cards stolen in auto burglary in Half Moon Bay, Lemon St., Oct. 10.
• Loss of $200 in unauthorized use of credit card stolen in auto burglary in San Francisco, reported at main police station at 701 Laurel St., Oct. 10.
• Loss estimated at $1,200 in theft of two locked bicycles from under stairwell, San Antonio Ave., Oct. 12.
Spousal abuse report: Almanor Ave., Oct. 10.
Commercial burglary report: Unknown losses in break-in to school computer lab using pry bar, Woodland School at 360 La Cuesta Drive, Oct. 8.
Stolen vehicle report: Motorcycle stolen from barn, 3000 block of Sand Hill Road, Oct. 10.
Fraud reports: Unknown losses in three fraudulent transactions, Bergesen Court, Prado Secoya and Atherton Ave., Oct. 10, 12 and 13.