Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $28,000 in break-in through patio glass door and theft of jewelry, firearm, Apple iPad, camera and $2,500 in cash, Clayton Drive, Nov. 17.
• Loss estimated at $9,100 in entry through unlocked bedroom window and theft of jewelry, 42-inch TV and Apple iPad, Bay Road, Nov. 14.
• Loss estimated at $3,850 in break-in through forced-open window and theft of jewelry, two cameras and lenses and Apple iPad, Ringwood Ave., Nov. 17.
• Loss estimated at $2,400 in unauthorized use of credit card, Curtis Ave., Nov. 12.
• Loss estimated at $2,000 in cashing of four checks using forged signatures and possibly false IDs, La Hacienda Market at 1933 Menalto Ave., Nov. 12.
Child Protective Services report: Madera Ave., Nov. 14.
This story contains 158 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.