Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $15,000 after break-in and theft of furniture, tools, automotive parts and building supplies, Hollyburne Ave., Jan. 19.
• Losses estimated $9,500 after bicycle storage locker was pried open and three bicycles were taken, Sharon Park Drive, Jan. 18.
• Unknown losses after forced entry into tool shed and theft of power gardening tools and box of nails, Terminal Ave., Jan. 13.
• Piece of metal siding removed from shed, but no losses, Willow Road, Jan. 16.
Embezzlement report: Losses estimated at $95 after UPS seasonal workers did not return issued uniforms, Adams Court, Jan. 13.
• Losses estimated at $17,000 in theft of several pieces of jewelry, Buckthorn Way, Jan. 16.
• Losses estimated at $2,200 in theft of laptop computer, headlamp, headphones, potted plant and backpack from unlocked vehicle, Bay Laurel Drive, Jan. 16.
• Loss estimated at $700 in theft of bicycle locked to street-sign post, Market Place, Jan. 13.
• Loss estimated at $250 in theft of cell phone left behind in restaurant, El Camino Real, Jan. 16.
• Loss estimated at $250 in theft of ring, Del Norte Ave., Jan. 18.
•Unknown losses after minor damage to fence and theft of alloy wire from fenced-off storage area, Memry Corp. at 465 Campbell Ave., Jan. 19.
• Losses of $2,150.27 in unauthorized use of resident's bank card number to make several online purchases, Cornell Road, Jan. 15.
• Loss estimated at $1,500 in unauthorized use of credit card, Seminary Drive, Jan. 19.
• No loss after check bounced in attempted sale of wedding dress, Coleman Ave., Jan. 16.
Child Protective Services report: 100 block of El Camino Real, Jan. 13.
WEST MENLO PARK
Dog bite report: While lacking county permit to sell door-to-door, salesman of home cleaning fluids bitten on ankle by dog that ran out after resident opened door and "would not let go," Altschul Ave., Jan. 13.
Theft report: Plants stolen, Atherton Ave., Jan. 17.
Child Protective Services report: Ashfield Road, Jan. 18.