Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $5,950 after someone entered through unlocked bathroom window and stole a bicycle, laptop computer, notepad computer, and jewelry, on Hollyburne Ave., Jan. 29.
• Losses estimated at $3,400 after someone smashed a rear window and took two notebook computers, a laptop computer, a personal digital device and miscellaneous costume jewelry, Harmon Drive, Jan. 31.
• Losses estimated at $2,500 after someone pried open a locked side window and took a laptop computer, Woodland Ave., Jan. 27.
• Losses estimated at $2,250 after someone pried open a rear door and stole a laptop computer, a crystal bowl, miscellaneous jewelry and $400 in cash, Sevier Ave., Feb. 2.
• Losses valued at $1,642 after someone forced open a door and took four leather jackets, passports and birth certificates, Sevier Ave., Feb. 2.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $250 in break and theft of CD player face plate, jacket and tools, 1000 block of Noel Drive, Jan. 31.
• Losses estimated at $220 after someone smashed a window and took a purse and wallet with $160 in cash, 1600 block of Marsh Road, Jan. 29.
• Unknown losses in theft of 50 construction-grade stud beams and 35 screw jacks, Ringwood Ave. and Van Buren Road, Feb. 1.
• Losses estimated at $950 in theft of two bicycles from unsecured apartment courtyard, Coleman Ave., Jan. 30.
• Unknown loss after couple checked into hotel and stole television, 1700 block of El Camino Real, Jan. 30.
• Losses estimated at $85 when three customers left without paying for services, Nina's Nail Salon at 891 Hamilton Ave., Feb. 1.
Injury report: Bicyclist taken to Stanford Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after being hit by a vehicle, Gilbert Ave. and Willow Road, Jan. 28.
• Losses estimated at $2,300 in unauthorized use of credit card, Henderson Ave., Jan. 31.
• Losses of $186 in unauthorized transfer out of victim's account to pay for cell phone bill, Middle Ave., Feb. 1.
Stolen vehicle report: Green 1995 Ford Explorer taken from driveway, police substation, Jan. 29.
Auto burglary report: Unknown losses after a window was smashed and sport clothing was stolen from back seat of locked vehicle, Park N Ride at Woodside Road and Interstate 280, Jan. 27.
WEST MENLO PARK
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $4,000 after break-in to locked vehicle and theft of personal and electronic gear, Alpine Road and Piers Lane, Jan 31.
This story contains 421 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.