Commercial burglary report: Loss estimated at $1,500 in break-in and theft of computer, Blackberry Partners Fund at 3000 Sand Hill Road, Feb. 8.
Residential burglary report: Fernando Calvazuniga, 36, of East Palo Alto arrested on suspicion of burglary in connection with theft of bicycle from open garage, followed by chase by bike's owner and arrest after victim flagged down passing police officer, Laurel Ave., Feb. 8.
• Loss estimated at $5,000 in theft of cash from victim's purse, Constitution Drive, Feb. 6.
• Loss estimated at $700 in theft of locked bicycle, San Antonio St., Feb. 4.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of locked bicycle, University Drive, Feb. 4.
• Loss estimated at $350 in theft of purse from unlocked vehicle, Sharon Road, Feb. 5.
• Loss estimated at $125 in theft of vehicle cover from open carport, Oakdell Drive, Feb. 8.
• Loss of $1,998 in funds wired to Belgium bank after unauthorized access to victim's bank account, Sharon Road, Feb. 6.
• Loss estimated at $350 in unauthorized use of credit card, Laurel Ave., Feb. 3.
• Loss of $248 in unauthorized use of credit card, Laurel St., Feb. 8.
Assault report: Bullet hole found in wall about 14 feet beyond shattered glass door in house unoccupied at time of incident, Golden Oak Drive, Feb. 9.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Unknown losses in side-window entry and front-door exit with theft of TVs, jewelry and computers, Barney Ave., Feb. 8.
• Bike stolen, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, Feb. 3.
• Purse stolen, Menlo Circus Club at 190 Park Lane, Feb. 6.