Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $4,000 after entry through unlocked side window and theft of desktop computer, two cell phones, notebook computer and printer, Partridge Ave., Feb. 21.
• Losses estimated at $1,200 after forced entry through rear window and theft of miscellaneous tools and jewelry, Almanor Ave., Feb. 15.
• No loss in attempted burglary when resident, awakened by sound of knocking on window, looked and saw Hispanic-looking man with mole on left side of mouth who then ran off, Middle Ave., Feb. 22.
Commercial burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $1,200 after break-in to storage locker and theft of six chain saws, Haven Ave., Feb. 15.
• Door frame and lock damaged in attempted burglary, Ritz Camera at 715 Santa Cruz Ave., Feb. 22.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $500 after unsolved break-in and theft of office chair, 2100 block of Sand Hill Road, Feb. 13.
Vicious animal incident report: Victim's forearm lacerated after attempting to pet dog being walked by owner, Avy Ave. and Zachary Court, Feb. 21.
Possession of weapon report: Jesus Contreras, 32, of Menlo Park arrested and booked after admitting to carrying 24-inch Pakistani sword, Hollyburne Ave., Feb. 22.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $1,000 in theft of camera and other items mistakenly left along road after unanticipated stop, 300 block of El Camino Real, Feb. 15.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $200 in theft of purse from unlocked vehicle, Corte Madera Middle School at 4575 Alpine Road, Feb. 16.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $2,700 in theft of purse from gym cubbyhole, Ladera Oaks Swim & Tennis Club at 3249 Alpine Road, Feb. 21.
Auto burglary report: Loss estimated at $1,400 in break-in and theft of two purses, cell phone and $300 in cash, Ladera Oaks Swim & Tennis Club at 3249 Alpine Road, Feb. 15.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $1,000 in theft of GPS device, stereo, purse and riding gear from unlocked vehicle, 600 block of Mountain Home Road, Feb. 10.
This story contains 367 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.