Robbery report: Losses estimated at $1,048 in loss of shoulder bag, laptop computer and $18 in cash handed over in response to demand by heavyset Pacific Islander or Hispanic man wearing black hoodie and do-rag, who emerged from black Honda Civic, 700 block of Willow Road, midnight on Feb. 26.
Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $10,000 in theft of black carbon-fiber racing bicycle from open garage, Oak Court, Feb. 28.
• Losses estimated at $8,640 in break-in through bathroom window and theft of Apple iPad, two laptop computers and miscellaneous jewelry, Concord Drive, March 1.
• Losses estimated at $3,000 in entry through unlocked rear door and theft of Apple iPad, video game equipment and laptop computer, Tehama Ave., Feb. 24.
Grand theft reports:
• Losses estimated at $800 in theft of copper pipes and fittings and solar panels from resident's roof and pool house, Monte Rosa Drive, Feb. 25.
• Losses estimated at $500 in theft of laptop computer, Almanor Ave., Feb. 24.
• Losses estimated at $1,000 when resident purchased "money cards" in connection with sweepstakes scam, Carlton Ave., Feb. 26.
• Loss estimated at $500 in unauthorized use of bank account funds, Windermere Ave., Feb. 28.
Theft report: Losses of $1,476 in use of unauthorized credit card, Westridge Drive, Feb. 27.
Theft report: Two cell phone stolen and one recovered, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, March 1.
This story contains 266 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.