Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $12,700 in forced entry through rear door and theft of Apple iPad and iPod, Cartier watch and costume jewelry, Pope St., March 5.
• Losses estimated at $1,740 in break-in and theft of Apple iPod, cologne, video game console and $1,300 in cash, Market Place, March 7.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $450 in break-in via smashed window and theft of radar detector, O'Keefe St., March 3.
• Loss estimated at $300 in break-in via smashed window and theft of cell phone, Roble Ave., March 7.
Assault report: Victim punched in head by family member in dispute about TV remote control, Hollyburne Ave., March 2.
• Loss estimated at $600 in theft of power tools from truck tool boxes, Cambridge Ave., March 7.
• Loss of $200 after bank customer left ATM card in machine and someone came along and used it before customer returned to retrieve card, Santa Cruz Ave., March 4.
• Loss of $140 when cash fell out of wallet and was picked up and stuffed into pocket by transient to whom victim was about to give $5, Laurel Ave., March 3.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of copper irrigation piping from condominium roof, Alma St., March 7.
• Loss of $2,400 in unauthorized bank transfer, Willow Road, March 2.
• Loss of $680 in passing of forged check, El Rancho Supermarket at 812 Willow Road, March 6.
Child protective services reports: Four reports at police station at 701 Laurel St., March 5 and 6.
Drug sales report: Student released to parent after being captured on school surveillance camera later admitted to selling marijuana, Woodside High School at 199 Churchill Ave., March 2.
Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $1,299 in theft of TV from unlocked workout room/garage, Willowbrook Drive, March 8.
WEST MENLO PARK
• Purse with $50 in cash inside stolen from minivan, Cloud Ave., March 2.
• Possible loss of $905 when satellite TV account opened in victim's name, Bellair Way, March 6.
Auto burglary report: Window smashed and theft of purse and laptop computer, Encinal Ave., March 2.