Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $2,000 in break-in and theft of birth certificates, insurance information and miscellaneous jewelry, Henderson Ave., April 6.
• Loss estimated at $1,200 in unforced entry through kitchen window and theft of laptop computer, Laurel St., April 11.
• Losses estimated at $900 in unforced entry through unlocked bedroom sliding door and theft of three Tiffany necklaces, Cotton St., April 16.
• Loss estimated at $100 in forced entry through unlocked window after cutting screen and theft of antique wedding band, Concord Drive, April 15.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $269 in slashing of convertible roof and theft of tripod and flashlight from vehicle trunk, Sharon Park Drive, April 6.
• Loss estimated at $20 in entry through unlocked door and theft of cell phone charger, Hedge Road, April 17.
Attempted robbery report: John Sandifer, 36, of Redwood City arrested on attempted robbery charges after allegedly refusing to pay for cigarettes at gas station, reaching into his jacket as if for a weapon, and trying but failing to enter locked area of convenience store, Marsh Road, April 18.
• Losses estimated at $2,250 in theft of cable TV box, two remote controls and DVD collection placed on sidewalk as victim was in process of moving, Sharon Road, April 17.
• Losses estimated at $1,500 in theft of tools from toolbox on construction site, Haven Ave., April 13.
• Losses estimated at $950 in theft of prescription sunglasses, GPS device and circular saw from unlocked vehicle, French Court, April 15.
• Loss estimated at $900 in theft of unlocked bicycle, Magnolia Court, April 18.
• Losses estimated at $730 in theft of swimming suit and two pairs of shoes delivered to door but not there when victim arrived home, Woodland Ave., April 18.
• Loss estimated at $300 in theft of unattended cell phone from cafeteria table, Jefferson Drive, April 6.
• Loss of about $70 from coin box of sidewalk newspaper machine, one of three machines with damage done to padlocks, 600 block of Santa Cruz Ave., April 8.
• Losses of $9,300 in unauthorized purchases made from fraudulent checking account in victim's name, main police station at 701 Laurel St., April 16.
• Transient Duane Hoffman, 51, arrested on charges that include unauthorized use of credit card, Rosewood Sand Hill Hotel at 2825 Sand Hill Road, April 9.
Stolen vehicle reports: Red 1998 Acura from driveway, Chester St., April 8.
• Green 1998 Volvo S70 unlocked with keys inside, Independence Drive, April 15.
Auto burglary report: Unknown losses from tools stolen in break-in to locked bed of pickup truck, Park N Ride, April 9.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $250 in theft of video camera from unlocked vehicle, Oakford Road, April 11.