Residential burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $14,000 in break-in through rear window and theft of bag of jewelry containing rings, necklaces, earrings and watch, Newbridge St., April 28.
• Damage to back door from attempt to pry it open, Sevier Ave., April 24.
• Losses estimated at $2,000 in theft from unattended purse later found in public bathroom of coin laundry, 900 block of Willow Road, May 2.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of laptop computer and identification documents, Almanor Ave., April 25.
• Losses estimated at $800 in theft of two locked bicycles from apartment complex bike rack, April 27.
• Losses estimated at $300 in theft through partially open windows of Apple iPod, bracelet and rose clippers, Blueridge Ave., April 27.
• Loss estimated at $250 in theft of bike locked to fixture in shared apartment garage, Santa Cruz Ave., April 27.
• Loss of $192 in theft from front porch of FedEx package containing two pairs of shoes and UPS package containing facial cream, Noel Drive, May 3.
Auto burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,850 in break-in through smashed window and theft of backpack containing two laptop computers and victim's passport, 500 block of El Camino Real, April 26.
• Door damaged from attempt to pry it open, Haven Ave., May 3.
• Losses estimated at $188 in unauthorized use of credit card, Middle Ave., April 23.
• Losses estimated at $900 in receipt of stolen check, Haven Ave., April 24.
• Losses of $986 in transmittal of money to someone on phone falsely claiming to be victim's grandson, Millie Ave., May 2.
Child Protective Services report: 200 block of Newbridge Ave., April 23.
Stolen vehicle report: Honda motorcycle stolen from horse stall, 3000 block of Sand Hill Road, May 2.
• Losses estimated at $4,200 in theft of Apple iPhone and three laptop computers left leaning against wall outside classroom while owners were in class, Woodside Priory at 302 Portola Road, May 3.
Theft report: Losses estimated at $5,720 in theft of six Apple iPads and five cell phones from unlocked lockers, Sacred Heart Preparatory High School at 50 Valparaiso Ave., May 1.
This story contains 384 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.