Residential burglary report: Window forced open and theft of miscellaneous guns, Holbrook Lane, May 6.
• Four Apple iPads stolen from locker room, Menlo School at 50 Valparaiso Ave., May 15.
• Laptop computer stolen during school play, Menlo School at 50 Valparaiso Ave., May 18.
• Loss estimated at $8,800 in theft of earrings and four rings, including two wedding bands, Hedge Road, May 17.
• Losses estimated at $4,800 in theft, allegedly by family member, of gold coins, jewelry and watches from safe and dresser drawer, Madera Ave., May 10.
• Loss estimated at $1,650 in theft of bicycle from open garage, Iris Lane, May 10.
• Loss estimated at $650 in theft of cardigan sweater from business, Chestnut St., May 12.
• Unknown loss in witnessed theft of cardigan sweater by "elderly Asian woman" who returned to store after incident, was confronted and fled on foot, Alys Grace at 899B Santa Cruz Ave., May 21.
• Unknown loss in theft of unattended scooter from Civic Center duck pond, 800 Alma St., May 21.
Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $7,800 in break-in through unlocked front door and theft of three laptop computers, Apple iPad, video camcorder, camera, miscellaneous jewelry, three passports and $500 in cash, Wallea Drive, May 7.
• Loss estimated at $420 in entry through rear bathroom window and theft of miscellaneous jewelry, sunglasses and two cameras, Oak Court, May 14.
Auto burglary reports:
• Loss estimated at $1,500 in window smash and theft of laptop computer, Concord Drive, May 8.
• Losses estimated at $3,350 in theft of 12 spools of cable and three generators from Comcast trucks after cutting through fence, Haven Ave., May 21.
• Unknown losses from smashed window and theft of tools, Willow Road, May 21.
Fraud report: Loss of $1,900 when victim wired funds to someone claiming to be his nephew, reported at main police station at 701 Laurel St., May 15.
• Dog owner advised of animal cruelty laws on occasion of leaving dog unattended in vehicle for three hours on hot day, Curtis St., May 11.
• Vehicle owner advised of animal cruelty laws on occasion of leaving four dogs in unattended vehicle without food or water on warm day, but owner said it was only 20 minutes, Merrill St., May 11.
Theft report: Loss estimated at $800 in theft of locked bike from corner of building, Roberts Market on Woodside Road, May 11.
WEST MENLO PARK
Theft report: Loss estimated at $1,000 in theft of mountain bike from apartment complex carport, 3000 block of Alameda de las Pulgas, May 17.
This story contains 456 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.