Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $2,100 in break-in through bathroom window and theft of TV, DVD player, jewelry, video game console, two Apple iPods and $640 in cash, Hollyburne Ave., July 1.
• Losses estimated at $250 in break-in into locked garage and theft of jewelry, air mattress and several DVDs, Pierce Road, July 1.
• Loss estimated at $2,300 when suspect distracted clerk and stole bottle of Remy Martin Louis XIII cognac from liquor cabinet, Draeger's Supermarket at 1010 University Drive, July 5.
• Loss estimated at $450 when suspect asked for and got permission to borrow 13-year-old victim's bike, then rode away and did not come back, Alma St. and Burgess Drive, June 30.
• Total losses estimated at $800 in theft from premises of three bikes, two of them unlocked, Alma St. and Willow Road and Coleman Ave., June 29 and July 3 and 5.
Vicious animal report: Runner and his leashed dog both suffered minor injuries when bitten by loose dog, Carlton Ave., July 1.
Spousal abuse report: Arrest made, 1300 block of Willow Road, July 1.
Fraud report: Losses estimated at $320 in unauthorized use of name, address and Social Security number to open credit account, Sand Hill Circle, July 3.
WEST MENLO PARK
Residential burglary report: Loss estimated at $1,000 in theft of electric ride-around "Go-Go" scooter from open garage, Altschul Ave., July 5.
This story contains 265 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.