• Losses estimated at $5,670 in unknown method of entry and theft of miscellaneous jewelry, Berkeley Ave., July 8.
• Losses estimated at $2,635 in break-in through rear door and theft of laptop computer, two Apple iPads and men's watch, July 6.
• Losses estimated at $771 in break-in through smashed rear window and theft of game console, two cameras and video recorder, Oak Court, July 11.
• No losses reported after entry through unlocked rear window, Chester St., July 10.
• One juvenile arrested and released to parent after burglary attempt went awry and suspects fled when interrupted by victim, O'Connor St., July 12.
• Losses estimated at $1,200 in theft from unlocked vehicle of suitcase, clothing, shoes, fire extinguisher, hands-free phone and battery charger, Willow Road, July 9.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of locked bicycle from carport, Willow Road, July 10.
Reckless driving report: Arrest made after suspect drove at 40 mph around cars at stop sign, then down wrong side of road, forcing other drivers to brake to avoid collision, Encinal Ave. and Laurel Ave., July 11.
Fraud report: Loss of $3,651.60 after cashing in four fraudulent USPS money orders and wiring proceeds to someone in Philippines capital city of Manila, Jefferson Ave., July 10.
This story contains 212 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.