Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $1,050 in break-in through garage side door and locked bedroom door and theft of digital camera and miscellaneous jewelry, Oak Ave., July 15.
• Losses estimated at $600 in entry through open rear window and theft of two computers, Menalto Ave., July 17.
• Losses estimated at $250 in theft of cordless drill, battery charger and two batteries from garage left open all night, Lemon St., July 17.
• Unknown losses in ransacking of home after forced entry through rear window, Woodland Ave., July 13.
• Loss of padlock after lock removed from utility trailer and trailer ransacked, San Mateo Drive, July 17.
Fraud report: Loss of $500 in unauthorized withdrawal from victim's bank account, Cascade Drive, July 16.
Child abuse report: 800 block of College Ave., July 17.
Theft report: Tools and equipment stolen from vehicle, Park-N-Ride, July 17.
Auto burglary report: Loss estimated at $500 after window smashed and three electronic device chargers stolen, Alpine Road and Willowbrook Drive, July 16.
Auto burglary report: Losses estimated at $910 in theft of Apple iPad, radar detector and about 20 pills of Oxycodone, Lloyden Drive, July 17.
Accident report: Driver abandoned vehicle after crashing it into tree, Isabella and Elena avenues, July 18.
Fraud report: Check in victim's name for $918.43 passed fraudulently in Dallas, Texas; Selby Lane, July 16.
Theft report: Unknown losses in theft of three 18-packs of beer and various meats for barbecue, Adam Way, July 14.
This story contains 294 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.