Theft report: Loss estimated at $10,300 in theft of Rolex watch and keys from golf bag, Menlo Country Club at 2300 Woodside Road, July 24.
• Losses estimated at $6,000 in break-in through smashed window and cut lock and theft of several cameras, Ritz Camera at 715 Santa Cruz Ave., July 26.
• Losses estimated at $3,100 in break-in to locked trailer and theft of hammer-drill tool, bit set and demo hammer, Woodland Court, July 20.
• Losses estimated at $890 in break-in through sliding glass door and theft of laptop computer, suit, jacket miscellaneous alcoholic beverages and Christmas ornaments, Chester St., July 23.
• Losses estimated at $2,000 in theft of tools, Menalto Ave., July 24.
• Losses estimated at $1,500 in theft of laptop computer, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers at 2750 Sand Hill Road, July 25.
Robbery report: Robert Longstreet, 57, of Newark arrested on robbery and burglary charges after allegedly stealing a food item, trying to leave without paying, and threatening store clerk, Willows Market at 60 Middlefield Road, July 25.