• Losses estimated at $7,000 in theft of jewelry. Jesus Virelas-Gaytan, 18, arrested and booked into county jail on charges of theft, allegedly while helping victim move, Pine St., Aug. 9.
• Losses estimated at $1,200 in theft of camping equipment from open carport, Alice Lane, Aug. 8.
• Losses estimated at $490 in theft of wallet from shopping cart and subsequent charges on credit card, Safeway Supermarket 525 El Camino Real, Aug. 9.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of locked bike from apartment courtyard, Middle Ave., Aug. 8.
• Losses estimated at $300 in theft of freestanding newspaper box, 1100 block of El Camino Real, Aug. 9.
• Losses estimated at $200 in theft of duffel bag from store, Village Stationers at 719 Seanta Cruz Ave., Aug. 8.
Residential burglary report: Window smashed and purse stolen, Barry Lane, Aug. 8.
Stolen vehicle report: Silver 2007 Acura MDX, Menlo Circus Club at 190 Park Lane, Aug. 8.