Residential burglary reports:
• Losses estimated at $3,475 from entry through unlocked side door of residence and theft of several pieces of jewelry, Oak Knoll Lane, Sept. 25.
• Losses estimated at $500 in break-in by forcing open sliding glass door and theft of two necklaces, Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 27.
• Loss estimated at $469 in theft of locked bike from bike rack, Coleman Ave., Sept. 21.
• Loss estimated at $400 in theft of bike from under outside staircase, Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 26.
• Loss estimated at $250 in theft of right rear tire and hubcap from vehicle, Sharon Road, Sept. 23.
• Loss of $25 when passenger left taxicab claiming he needed to get money from his apartment and never returned to cab to pay his fare, Pierce Road, Sept. 26.
Accident report: Bicyclist suffered non-life-threatening injuries and refused medical treatment from medics after colliding with car while riding bike in crosswalk, Oak Grove Ave and Crane St., Sept. 27.
Adult Protective Service report: Sharon Park Drive, Sept. 27.
• Unknown loss in theft of white Apple iPhone with blue paisley case, Tuscaloosa Ave., Sept. 25.
• Unknown losses in theft of locked bike from bike rack, Menlo-Atherton High School at 555 Middlefield Road, Sept. 24.
This story contains 244 words.
If you are a paid subscriber, check to make sure you have logged in. Otherwise our system cannot recognize you as having full free access to our site.
If you are a paid print subscriber and haven't yet set up an online account, click here to get your online account activated.